Complete Ingredients: Water, Enzyme Wizard enzymes blended from plants, surfactant and non-essential oil fragrance.
Enzyme Wizard No Rinse Floor Cleaner is an Industrial strength cleaner for hard surfaces in restaurants.
- Contains a proprietary soap-free multi-enzyme formula designed to break down grease, oil, and food waste. Rather than merely pushing the soil around with soap, the multi-enzyme formula destroys the grease and grime.
- Naturally lifts grease from grout lines
- Eliminates odours by destroying the organic matter. It does not just mask odours!
- No Deck Brushing! Mop & Go!!!
- Designed to discharge down the drain where the enzyme formula will continue to attack the grease and food waste- septic safe.
- pH neutral, non-corrosive and safe for all surfaces not harmed by water.
What’s innovative about the No Rinse Floor Cleaner?
Multi Function Enzyme: The Benefits of Adding a Multi-Enzyme Solution:
- A more sustainable cleaner. Enzymes are readily biodegradable
- Support for the “compaction” trend. Low volumes of enzymes are required to replace high-volume ingredients such as surfactants and builders.
- Improved performance. The synergistic effect of combining several enzymes results in improved stain removal and overall floor cleaning beyond what single enzymes and traditional surfactants can achieve.
- Energy-efficient product. Enzymes work well even at low temperatures, allowing wash temperature reductions and thereby energy savings.
- Enzyme cleaners are naturally occurring elements so they are “Planet-Safe.”
How to Use:
- Dilute the product at a ratio of 100:1
- Measure out 100ml and pour into 10L bucket of water
- If one fills 10L bucket half full, use: 50ml
- Make sure to use new mop head to avoid streaking.
- Wet mop head as you normally would.
- When squeezing out mop head, leave mop head wet.
- Mop floor as you usually would, leaving a thin layer of solution - this will allow the enzymes to work at their best.
Product Data Sheet