Stone Benchtop - Sugar Rush (Linear mm cost)
Engineered Stone Benchtops
Unlike natural stone options, like marble and granite, engineered stone ensures durability and peace of mind that can be certified and guaranteed by the manufacturer.
Stone Ambassador benchtops are made up of an outstanding 93% natural quartz aggregates with the remaining 7% made of polymers resins and pigments, creating the strongest and most durable stone on the market.
There is a Stone Ambassador colour for every design idea and concept. Our palette of colours ranges from picturesque flowing marble like veins to fine quartz detailing.
- Stone Ambassador’s stone surfaces do not require sealing or regular maintenance
- Resistant to scratching, heat, chipping, and stains.
Care and Maintenance Guide
How to measure your benchtop:
|Model 1 - Stone Benchtop|
|Lineal MM||Meters||MilliMeter||Unit Cost||Total Cost|
|900 mm Depth||2||2000||$0.75||$1500|
|600 mm Depth||1.8||1800||$0.55||$990|
|Total Benchtop Cost||$3040|
|Model 2 - Stone Benchtop|
|Lineal MilliMeter||Meters||MilliMeter||Unit Cost||Total Cost|
|900 mm Depth||3||3000||$ 0.75||$2250|
|600 mm Depth||2.4||2400||$ 0.55||$1320|